- Connect to CCPL
- Use Your Library
- How Do I?
- About CCPL
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Overview: The Multimedia Coordinator will produce external promotional and internal videos, provide support for social media, internal and external photography, develop web content, provide web support and other support duties as a Communications team member.
- Producing videos (including pre and post-production work) for use in promotional and advertising campaigns, social media posts and more; this may include script writing, storyboard planning, scheduling interviews and b-roll opportunities, attending library events and pitching ideas.
- Producing videos (including pre and post-production work) for internal purposes including training, employee engagement and internal communications.
- Works with the Communications Coordinator on producing and editing weekly segments of regular video programs (Meet Your Library, Friday Favorite)
- Works with Programming Department on producing and editing virtual programming.
- Coordinating live streaming of programs, events and meetings.
- Photography for external and internal purposes.
- Producing podcasts and development of other digital storytelling projects.
- Provides support to Digital Content Coordinator with web content creation (including written and video content) and updates on the content management system; and support with social media calendar/schedule and posting.
- Provides design support as needed for video, web, social media, print and other graphics.
- Provides support to Communications Department and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of videography/photography/editing experience.
- Experience with live video streaming (Facebook Live, YouTube Live, etc.) a plus.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator,etc.).
- Experience using Adobe After Effects and/or other animation experience a plus.
- At least two years in a position with writing duties.
- Experience copy editing.
- Familiar with AP Style writing.
- Experience using a content management system (CMS).
- At least three years utilizing social media in a professional capacity.
- Familiarity with social media analytics.
- Professional graphic design experience a plus.
- Must use tact, courtesy and good judgement when communicating with co-workers and the public.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Interested applicants must be able to provide a portfolio including examples of video productions, photography, writing/design samples, etc.
Hiring Salary Range: $38,833.60 - $43,763.20 annually depending on qualifications.
For internal purposes only – Analyst 5