- Summer Reading 2020
- Connect to CCPL
- Use Your Library
- Virtual Events
- How Do I?
- About CCPL
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
CCPL offers certain services such as materials/holds and Summer Reading prize pickup via drive-up or walk-up curbside at most branches. You can request a curbside pickup appointment by calling your local branch during their operating hours or by completing the form below. Your online request will not be final until you receive a confirmation email.
Curbside pickup is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Place your items on hold in our online catalog by searching our website in the search bar at the top of this page or visiting the Classic Catalog, or call one of our branches and we will help you.
- Wait for a confirmation email that your holds are available (or a phone call, if you don’t do email).
- Request a curbside pickup appointment by calling your local branch during their operating hours or by completing the form below. Your online request will not be final until you receive a confirmation email.
Hours for curbside services vary by branch and are subject to change. The current hours for services are:
Main, Wando Mount Pleasant, Baxter-Patrick James Island, St. Paul’s/Hollywood, Dorchester Road, Otranto Road, John's Island, Mt. Pleasant, and Hurd/St. Andrews
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
- 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Thursday
- Closed on Wednesday
West Ashley, Cooper River Memorial, John L. Dart, Edisto, McClellanville, Poe/Sullivan’s Island**, Village, and Folly Beach
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Closed on Wednesday and Saturday
Click here for more information on how to use Curbside Service.
DID YOU KNOW: You can also pick up Summer Reading prizes curbside, too! Pick up your new reads and some prizes at the same time.