Click here to access LinkedIn Learning from the library or at home with your library card. LinkedIn Learning for Library provides public library patrons with unlimited, cost-effective access to great content from Lynda.com plus courses offered in following languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese—onsite or offsite.
Inspire anyone to learn the latest software, creative, and business skills. Give users of any skill level, bite-size tutorials, or comprehensive courses, on hundreds of topics. Encourage personalized and self-paced learning, roll out a new source of reference material, and offer a community benefit.
• Keep up to date with technology
• Build career-boosting business know-how
• Explore hundreds of topics in management, leadership, and marketing
• Gain multimedia, design, web development, and social media skills
• Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
• Expert instructors
• Searchable course transcripts for immediate answers
• Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
• Access to all courses
• New courses added weekly
• Privacy and security—TRUSTe compliant
• Certificates of Completion
Lynda.com has been a part of LinkedIn since 2015, but these new changes for library accounts are intended to improve and streamline the service. Check out LinkedIn Learning FAQs