- Summer Reading 2020
- Connect to CCPL
- Use Your Library
- Virtual Events
- How Do I?
- About CCPL
Notable job listings around the Lowcountry
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
CHARLESTON, S.C. - Attention Job Seekers! From time to time, the Workforce Development Team at CCPL will use this platform to share information about employment opportunities in our service areas. While we are committed to connecting you with resources to aid in job searching and career development, we feel it is equally important to share timely information with our readers about employers currently accepting job applicants. We highlight one business that will be hiring soon and two businesses currently hiring.
Walmart will bring 1,000 new jobs to Dorchester County with planned Distribution Center.
- The new facility is expected to take approximately 14 months to build.
- Once completed, the new storage and cross-dock facility will span nearly three million square feet.
- The facility will supply several regional distribution centers supporting approximately 850 Walmart stores and Sam’s Clubs across South Carolina and beyond.
Aldi Grocery Store is hiring at both the Mount Pleasant and North Charleston sites. Hiring for the following positions:
- Part-time Stocker
- Part-time Cashier
- Full-time Store Associate
- Part-time Store Associate
Charleston County is currently hiring for several positions.
- Looking for talented, qualified candidates to work for the county.
- Positions are offered in a variety of career fields
Interested in applying for any of these positions? Are you feeling unprepared in your job seeking readiness? Have no fear. With a little bit of practice and self-patience, you will be ready to take on the next steps in your future career. If you would like more information about how to apply for jobs online, assistance in finding resources, tips on how to get the job-hunting process started or more, please reach out to us at CCPL by email, chat, or text. You may also call us at 843-805-6930, leave a voice message, and a library staff member will return your call. Remember, you are not alone.