History

The St. Paul's/Hollywood library was first located within a small Meggett building in June 1931. The library moved into a bookmobile on Highway 162 until it gained its previous home in the Old Town Hall of the Town of Hollywood. That building was 1,026 square feet.

In June 2020, a brand new, state of the art 15,000-square-foot facility replaced the previous branch. The new St. Paul's Hollywood Library, located at 5130 Hwy 165, is the third of five new libraries to open after the passing of a 2014 $108.5 million referendum calling for new facilities and the renovation and update of the existing branches